The second version of RESTUBE is now available – reduced to the essentials, full safety and affordable for everyone.
Now with the new robust materials, integrated key pocket and the completely new, significantly simplified packing system.
– pulling the trigger firmly inflates the buoy through CO2-cartridge
– small in size and weight
– belt for hip mount
– designed and made in Germany
– suitable for confident swimmers aged 10 and above, use only in situations you can also handle securely without wearing the product
– suitable for swimmers, snorkelers, anglers, and many more
– “one size fits all”
– colors: coral red, petrol blue
– 16g CO2-cartridge
– buoyancy at inflated state: > 70N
– alternative inflation through oral valve
– dimensions: 14x7x5cm
– trigger works as signal whistle
– integrated key pocket
– delivery includes: ready-to-use RESTUBE classic2 incl. original cartridge, hip mount, instruction manual, packing instructions, IATA CheckGuide.
– Not a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) –
– No substitute for life jackets/swimming aids. –