Insoles for the feet of the world
Icebugs other company Arch Flex System makes soles that builds on a world patent from Ortolab, Scandinavia’s leading manufacture of orthopedic insoles.
SlimSport is an extra thin version of our footbed. It fits in shoes suited for running and soccer as well as your casual sneakers. The footbed provides the same support as ArchFlex Premier but with somewhat less cushioning. ArchFlex SlimSport is 2 mm high. The footbed is available in three different variants, Low, Medium and High, to fit various arch heights.
The AFS sole corrects the structure of the foot. It often feels awkward at first as muscles and tendons that have been inactive for a long period now start working again. We therefore recommend a gradual habituation, use the sole one or a few hours per day to begin with and gradually increase the use. Once you have familiarized yourself with the AFS-sole you can use it for sporting activities as well as work and leisure.
Regardless if your an elite athlete, if you stand and walk much at work or if you are an active outdoor person you will become a little bit better with an insole from Arch Flex in your shoe. The sole provides the right kind of support, just where it’s needed, trough the whole step. It reduces the risk of injuries, increases your strength and gives your feet a very comfortable day.
Construction of AFS Premier:
– Low friction lining
– Very soft and breathable open cell foam Poliyou layer
– Shock absorbing EVA Layer
– Flexible support to the length going midfoot arch and the cross going forefoot arch
– Double ridge design provides a soft trampoline effect
Soft materials with superior cushioning properties absorb impactsand provide comfort to the foot. The dynamic support helps prevent the arches from collapsing.
1. Low friction, moisture control lining.
2. Poliyou®, a very soft foam with excellent shock absorption properties. It absorbs initial impact and is highly breathable, due to its open cell structure.
3. Soft, shock absorbing EVA layer that conforms to the shape of the foot with use.
4. Stiff, yet flexible PE layer molded to fit a low, medium or high arch. It provides the sole of the foot with a three-dimensional fit and helps the biomechanics shock absorption of the foot.
5. Molded TPU-unit in the heel impact zone with a double ridge design for a soft trampoline effect.